Who We Are
The United Methodist Church Development Center serves as a centralized fundraising office for national and worldwide ministries of the United Methodist Church. We are in partnership with agencies, racial/ethnic caucuses, and other affiliated organizations of our denomination to provide fundraising services that will make a difference for your ministries. The UMC Development Center can provide a fundraising plan to fit your ministries and your budget.
Fundraising Staff positions
An investment in dedicated fundraising staff will make a real difference for your ministries. The UMC Development Center can provide fundraising staff positions on a full-time, part-time, or quarter-time basis and the support of the entire development staff would be included. This support includes the following:
- Fundraising direction and support of the Chief Development Officer
- Volunteer and staff training
- Communications support with a website presence, social media, and brochures
- Administrative support for the fundraising position
- Database support to track your donors and demonstrate progress
- Research capabilities to find the best prospects
The UMC Development Center can also work with you as a Fundraising Consultant with existing fundraising staff and volunteers to sharpen the focus of the fundraising operation and improve results. Our expertise in major gifts and planned giving will propel your fundraising operation to the next level, providing critical funding for your ministries.
We also provide individual services to fit your fundraising needs.
- Volunteer and staff fundraising training
- Communications support with a website presence for your ministries
- Monthly E-Newsletter communicating the message of your ministry
- Weekly postings on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkdIn
- Custom brochures and materials to promote your ministries
- Administrative support for an existing fundraising position
- Gift processing and sending of “Thank You” acknowledgements
- A customized database to track your supporters
- Research capabilities to connect to new supporters and prospects for donations
Please contact our Chief Development Officer, Rhodes Logan, at 615-369-2382 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.